Expert in creating fast, functional & profitable online shops. My clients sell between 10 to 250,000 products on the web. I create the design, UI (User Interface), UX (User Experience) and launch your store without having to use a large, slow agency.
Receive weekly insights into the E-Commerce world
I promise not to spam you. No more than one email per week.
Do you currently use a platform that constantly needs to be updated for security patches?
If so, then read on…
If you're like many online businesses, you probably depend on Magento or WooCommerce . The issues with these platforms is that they have constant updates, that require your development team to update code that runs your online store. My clients only use SAAS, Software as a Service, for their online shops. You get a monthly recurring fee, and we take care of the rest. You get the benefits of platform upgrades without having to hire a programmer.
I'm guessing you never thought about the full cost of running an online store for a year. You didn't plan the $200 an hour to hire someone to fix something when it breaks, or to upgrade when new release is available. The increasing cost of your web-server as it gets busier and busier. The cost of adding a blog, a directory or some other typical website feature comes at a price too.
You need a SAAS e-commerce store.
Here's what that means:
- You'll pay a fixed, predictable, price per month to host your online store.
- You will receive new features at zero cost to implement.
- You will be using software that is best-in-class, one that many of your competitors are probably already leveraging.
- You are going to have a solution that can grow as you grow.
- These stores are tuned for SEO, and will send your product feeds to Google.
- You will have a modern store that looks as awesome on a smart phone as it does on a desktop.
- And you need for this all to happen 24/7/365 so you can focus on what you do best: creating and / or sourcing great products, supporting your customers, advertising, marketing.
Got it? Good. Not sure how you can do this? Then continue reading…
Over the last few years, I've had built and relaunched dozens of e-commerce websites for my clients. These stores regularly sell hundreds of thousands of dollars in online sales each year.
These stores look beautiful, have amazing conversion rates and encourages shoppers to spend more.
I can do all this for you.
Here is how the web traffic for one store has progressed in the last 2 years.
As a result of improving these online stores I've had companies bring me in to talk too their sales staff about how they too can drive sales. I've had clients understand the potential in neighboring markets.
Here's what would make you a good fit for working with me:
- You have at least a thousand people visiting your website a month (or a budget to get them there).
- You're products, product selection, story is somehow unique.
- Your products sell at a decent margin 3-4x or more.
- You know you are leaving money on the table with your customers.
- You have more money than time or expertise and are OK with investing $40k+ to improve your business processes and streamline online sales.
If this is you and you want to add hundreds of thousands (or more) in revenue to your bottom line in a way that scales indefinitely, then I'm your guy.
Contact me for a free, 20-minute alignment session
Before you contact me…
There's one thing you should know: I only accept projects where I'm certain there will be a substantial ROI. If you don't have many customers, have an untested product, or have hardly anyone visiting your website then there's a strong likelihood that we won't be a good fit.
Again, I only want to take your money if I'll end up giving you a big multiple back in return.
Here's what you can expect if you reach out:
- I'm going to ask you to sign my NDA so I can ask you a ton of questions about your business and how you make money.
- We'll schedule a longer meeting , which allows me to really dig into your business and learn about your products, your sales process, and more. I'm going to need you to bring some data to this meeting, but I'll send you a worksheet that details exactly what I need in advance of our meeting.
- If we both agree that there's a significant amount of financial potential for this project, I'll put together a proposal on how I can best help you. I'm not cheap, but if I don't think I can make you $10+ in the first year for every $1 you invest, you won't be getting a proposal from me.
- Over the following 1-2 months we will meet on a regular basis to sign off on ever stage of the project.
“I use Magento 1.x, can you help me upgrade?”
As you might be aware the end of Magento 1.X was announced in 2016, and patches will cease to be added in the next 2-3 years. We have a better alternative that won't ever go out of date, and when they do platform updates you won't even notice.
“Can you work with ABC shopping software?”
If by work, you mean … can I handle that as a a starting point, they the answer is yes.
“Can you support XYZ payment processor?”
The systems we use integrate with over 30 different payment gateways, so it's highly likely.
“…Do you do other types of websites?”
If by websites you mean …
- A blog
- A content website
- An online directory
- An email newsletter system
…then yes. But I'm guessing that you are also looking for some inroads to combine this with an e-commerce presence. If so:
“…Do we need a CECO?”
Brands like Tory Burch (1.31.2017) and Albertsons (1.25.2017) have recently announced hiring CECOs.…
Contact me for a free, 20-minute alignment session